How to cancel maid's work permit?
Select Singpass to log in
2. Enter your Singpass account and login password
3. Get the OTP password on the phone, enter it again, and log in.
4. Look at your housemaid profile and note if there are more than one housemaid to select the right person. Click the cancel work permit button in the blue box on the right
5. The reason for cancelling the maid's permit is usually the first (the employer or the maid wishes to terminate the contract). Then click the continue button in the lower right corner.
6. You can see your maid's name and license number in the upper left corner. The department of labor reminds you to book your flight first. Can not be too early to cancel the permit, because the maid cancelled the permit after the maximum stay for 14 days. Click the continue button in the lower right corner:
7. In general, select the date of departure of the maid and send her back to her home country. Click the continue button in the lower right corner:
If you confirm your employer's email and mobile phone, you will receive a special pass if your pass is cancelled. Check the statement at the bottom and click the cancel pass button at the bottom right. (please remember to confirm the button and click again. It cannot be returned.)
8. The department of Labour confirms that the maid's permit has been cancelled and that the maid has the right to stay in Singapore until the date of your departure. Click on the download special pass in the blue box and print it out for the maid to take with her.
The one on the right says that the maid tax is automatically deducted (if there is a way to pay for the GIRO), so the employer doesn't have to worry about it. The maid's old permit is retained by the employer and must be mailed back to the department of Labour address in the blue box.
Now, the maid's license has been successfully cancelled.